If you have lost track of a Standardbred and would like help within the larger community, please list your search information here. REGISTER YOUR STANDARDBRED WITH FULL CIRCLE!
- Your Name & DATE OF LISTING:: Diane Byers January 2, 2017
- Email Address:: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number:: 416 267 1357
- Horse’s Name:: Midnight Owl
- Horse’s Age:: 19
- Height:: About 5.3
- Color:: Brown/white sock
- Location:: Unknown/Eastern USA?
- Price:: Good home
- Pacer or Trotter?: Pacer
- Ever been raced?: Yes
- Gender: Mare
- Training: unknown
- Temperament (Rate horse’s temperament with 1 being very calm and 5 being very excitable.): 1 or 2
- Description/More Details: I’m looking for this mare who likely is not known as Midnight Owl. Her freeze brand is TW074 and is on the right side of her neck.
- She has a white sock to the ankle on her right hind leg. The photo is a very old one but it shows her white sock. She would look different now at 19 and I believe she had a tendon problem along the way.
- She had been a broodmare in Maine a few years back. She was sold to two Amish men a few years ago. She was in good shape at that point.
- I know that I’m looking for a needle in a haystack in my search but perhaps she is out there somewhere. Thank you to anyone who can keep an eye out for her.